I am a newbie to rpy2, so it might be a silly question.
I am using python 2.7 and rpy2 corresponding newest version in Linux

I tried to call R function from python using rpy2, my first a few lines are
as follows.

import rpy2.robjects as robjectsfrom rpy2.robjects.packages import importr
import rpy2.robjects.numpy2ri
rpy2.robjects.numpy2ri.activate()

r=robjects.r
astsa=importr('astsa')
astsa.acf2(L, 3)       # L:a numeric list returned by my omitted
code,I checked it is a valid list

the error is as follows:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/jin/Desktop/main.py", line 63, in <module>
    astsa.acf2(traffic[0], 3)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/rpy2/robjects/functions.py",
line 86, in __call__
    return super(SignatureTranslatedFunction, self).__call__(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/rpy2/robjects/functions.py",
line 35, in __call__
    res = super(Function, self).__call__(*new_args,
**new_kwargs)RRuntimeError: Error in stats::acf(series, max.lag, plot
= FALSE) : 'x' must be numeric

If the provided code is not enough for debugging. You are welcome to
contact me and I will send you the complete code( < 30 lines). Thanks for
help, have a nice day.

--
do more, know more and be more