On 09/27/2013 06:39 AM, Luca Beltrame wrote:
In data venerdì 27 settembre 2013 11:10:13, Luca Beltrame ha scritto:
R --version
R version 3.0.2 (2013-09-25) -- "Frisbee Sailing"
Copyright (C) 2013 The R Foundation for Statistical Computing
Platform: x86_64-suse-linux-gnu (64-bit)
Reverting to R 3.0.1 fixes the problem. There is also a bug opened for Debian,
which mentions rebuilding rpy2 against the new R, but it doesn't help.

I'll look at it. The latest R I was using in the tests is:
3-0.1-Patched-63325
(from 2013-07-15, so if this is because of a change in R it must be relatively recent)

October Webinars: Code for Performance