Dear Rpy users,

I know this is a recurrent issue, but I didn't find the answer in the web
or here.

How could I install rpy(1.03)?
I have my R (2.15.1) at /opt/R-2.15.1/
I tryied to export
$ RHOMES=/opt/R-2.15.1
$ export RHOMES

After python setup.py install, comes the error:

RHOMES= ['/opt/R-2.15.1/']
DEBUG= True
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "setup.py", line 109, in <module>
    RVERSION = rpy_tools.get_R_VERSION(RHOME, force_exec=True)
  File "/DADOS/ArNaldO/Codes/rpy-1.0.3/rpy_tools.py", line 103, in
get_R_VERSION
    raise RuntimeError("Couldn't obtain version number from output\n"
RuntimeError: Couldn't obtain version number from output
of `R --version'.

If I install without export RHOMES, acquiring my R (3.0.3) global, It
installs normally, but I can't import.

In [1]: from rpy import r
RuntimeError                              Traceback (most recent call last)
<ipython-input-1-df6356f3043d> in <module>()
----> 1 from rpy import r

/DADOS/ArNaldO/Codes/rpy-1.0.3/rpy.py in <module>()
    132       >>> from rpy import *
    133
--> 134       """ % RVERSION)
    135
    136 if VERBOSE:

RuntimeError:
/home/wuah/Envs/oceansound/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/_rpy3003.so:
undefined symbol: Rf_PrintWarnings

      RPy module can not be imported. Please check if your rpy
      installation supports R 3.0.3. If you have multiple R versions
      installed, you may need to set RHOME before importing rpy. For
      example:

      >>> from rpy_options import set_options
      >>> set_options(RHOME='c:/progra~1/r/rw2011/')
      >>> from rpy import *

I Know that rpy can't work with R(3.03) but it installs...

Any help with that?
Thank you all !
---
*Arnaldo D'Amaral Pereira Granja Russo*