On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 9:02 PM, Evan David Light
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Subject says most of it.  I'd love to use Cucumber in my project but I need
> to be able to install it in a Rails app and by a particular version number.

You can do that with git pull and git checkout. Would it help if
detailed instructions were posted to the wiki?

> I forked it and struggled with getting GitHub gems deployer to behave
> itself.
>
> Maybe a "canonical" version can be kept and updated in RubyForge
> occasionally because of occasional gem problems with GitHub?

Yes, I'll probably do that soon. GitHub fails to build the gem every
time for me (not occasionally).
http://logicalawesome.lighthouseapp.com/projects/8570-github/tickets/945

Aslak