On Thu, Jun 7, 2012 at 6:29 AM, Rainer Kuhn <rai...@incutio.com> wrote:
> Follow up: is there a way to set RSpec to be less forgiving on errors. If my
> specs would have failed because of that error I would have fixed it months
> ago. (Or at least reported it)

I can't duplicate this behavior myself, but from what I can see in the
gist, it happens when rspec calls Rails `fixtures` method and does not
bubble back up to RSpec. If you see a place that RSpec is actively
hiding this please submit an issue to
http://github.com/rspec/rspec-rails/issues.

Cheers,
David