Our email addresses are already there for anybody that subscribes to the list - and where would a bunch of clueless EA gameplayers *get* a link to the rsync list to try it? And why always EA games in particular?

I know, I know, it's as utterly off-topic as requests for videogame support are to begin with. But I can't help wondering how the heck those wires got crossed, and where. =)

fishing for email addresses? Blasting questions to any and all lists in
hope someone will help?

TMC