Hi list,

I currently use RT 3.6.3 and the extension Command By Email and am having issues with users who attach vcards and sometimes forwarded email to RT. I want to continue the functionality of allowing tickets to be created/modified/updated via email as that is a very handy way to interface with RT, but I was wondering if anyone had a scrip or any suggestions on how to get command by email to "ignore" certain words like "To:" or "From:" or any vcard input. A snippet of a recent vcard-caused mailgate error is below:

Failed command 'n: Engen;Brian'
Error message: Command 'n' is unknown

Failed command 'version: 2.1'
Error message: Command 'version' is unknown

Failed command 'tel;work: x8316'
Error message: Command 'tel;work' is unknown

Failed command 'end: vcard'
Error message: Command 'end' is unknown

Failed command 'email;internet: <REMOVED>'
Error message: Command 'email;internet' is unknown

Failed command 'title: Software Engineer'
Error message: Command 'title' is unknown

Failed command 'begin: vcard'
Error message: Command 'begin' is unknown

Failed command 'adr: Suite 500;;<REMOVED>'
Error message: Command 'adr' is unknown

Failed command 'fn: Brian Engen'
Error message: Command 'fn' is unknown

--
Chris Nelson
CDA Unix Administrator

208.415.0588 (Office)
509.294.1835 (Cell)
208.664.2720 (Fax)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (email)
http://www.nighthawkrad.net (Web)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:   This email, including any attachments, contains
information from NightHawk Radiology Services, which may be confidential or
privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or
entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify NightHawk
Radiology Services immediately by forwarding message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including
attachments.