Yes, the new routines are faster. I'm happy with them. I was reporting the
issue because I had seen someone asking about the same problem of having
non-associated custom fields appear when they were not required. So in case the
person saw the post they would see the answer. It would be nice to have had the
release notes state that without installing Parse:BooleanLogic that there would
be export issues.

Yes you are understanding correctly. The column data and column names did not
match up for the custom fields. I believe I found the problem. In the
Results.tsv file at line 110 the sort call had $a on both sides of the <=>. It
was previously this:

    foreach my $name ( sort { $cf_name_to_pos{$a} <=> $cf_name_to_pos{$a} }
keys %cf_name_to_pos ) {

I changed it to:

    foreach my $name ( sort { $cf_name_to_pos{$a} <=> $cf_name_to_pos{$b} }
keys %cf_name_to_pos ) {

It now appears to work properly under any testing we have done. I am not a perl
programmer, so I hope that was a correct fix.