There is an opensource Qt GUI interface displaying several ongoing graphs
from an RTL into Linux.  It was developed in the cardiac work of David
Christini at Cornell University med school:

cardiodyn.med.cornell.edu/~dchristi/software.html

It was listed in the RTL Apps page.  Motors and hearts ... comparable?

At 02:45 PM 14-01-2002 +0100, you wrote:
>Hello
>I am new to real-time programing so i decided to use Rtic-lab for a start.
I am developing PID controller for a motor and it is starting to work. But i
have problem because i would like to plot data on scren and only program i
found is rtic-scope, but i can only plot one signal at a time.
>So i have some questions:
>Does anyone use rtic-scope?
>How can i plot more than one signal?
>Is there any similar program so that i can plot data from rtic-lab?
>
>Thanks
>
>Rok Ostrovrsnik
>Student

>To unsubscribe:
>echo "unsubscribe rtl" | mail [EMAIL PROTECTED] OR
>echo "unsubscribe rtl <Your_email>" | mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>--
>For more information on Real-Time Linux see:
>http://www.rtlinux.org/