Hello,
I would like to use a RTFifo to communicate between a real time thread
and another realtime thread (the fifo handler). Is there a way to use
RTFifo for inter thread commincation within the real time space?
Right now every time I read from the fifo after writing into it my
computer crashes and my guess is that is because the fifo is unidirectional.

Any help, please!!! I don't know where else to look.

Thanks.

Ciao,
Philip

To unsubscribe: