By: Suraj Kurapati
RE: x86_64 iverilog ruby-vpi Segmentation fau [ reply ]
2007-08-04 04:44
Hi,

In my experience, Icarus Verilog's VPI implementation is not very
complete and sometimes buggy. I recommend that you try using the GPL
Cver[0] simulator instead (it is also open source).

I have not yet tried GPL Cver on a 64-bit machine, but I am
confident that it will work without any problems. Let me know how it
works out for you.

By the way, please post future discussions to the project mailing
list[1], which also has a nice web-based interface[2] if you prefer.
I am trying to move away from this Rubyforge web forum because it's
inconvenient for searching and archiving. Thanks.

[0] http://www.pragmatic-c.com/gpl-cver/
[1] http://ruby-vpi.rubyforge.org/mail/
[2] http://ruby-vpi.rubyforge.org/forum/