Chad, I'll admit, the website as it is right now sucks, this is not a
finished project yet. There's a full fledged redesign in progress that is
being pushed out to: http://staging.gemcutter.org Check out the preview post
here too:
http://robots.thoughtbot.com/post/165832471/gemcutter-org-redesign-preview

I'd also like to pull in all of the READMEs for each gem and show them at
the bottom of the gem page and get them indexed for searching. The API is
already being used by the gem plugins provided by the gemcutter gem...that's
how `gem push` works for instance.

-Nick