Running memory hungry/long running processes in shared hosting environments
is sure to get you kicked out quickly. Is there something that fulltext
mysql indexes won't give you that you desperately need? If MySQL won't cut
it then you probably need to move into a VPS.

AEM

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 2:36 PM, Harry Seldon <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Heartbreaking !
>
> Adrian Madrid wrote:
> > Don't even try running ferret on a shared host. I don't think you really
> > have any other option but MySQL fulltext indexes in a shared hosting
> > environment.
> >
> > AEM
> --

Adrian Esteban Madrid