Michael a écrit :
> var ajaxSupport = (Ajax.getTransport()) ? true : false;

a.k.a. "var ajaxSupport = !!Ajax.getTransport();

> if (ajaxSupport = true) {

Ahem.  With a single = sign, you'll reassign ajaxSupport, and therefore
ensure it's true.  Beware!  This is why I always put rvalues on the left
side:

        if (3 == myVar)

Also, this code is redundant.  It could as well be:

        if (ajaxSupport)

>         new Element.update('searchengines', '');
>         window.setTimeout('Ajax.Update(\'human_page\')', 500);

What is this Ajax.Update thing?

--
Christophe Porteneuve aka TDD
[EMAIL PROTECTED]