I think Tobie meant the problem with cloaking: if a site doesn't meet
Google's quality guidelines, it may be blocked from the index. A
mechanism to show different page content for search engines or for
human-visitors is strictly prohibited.

On the one hand Tobie is right, because my solution uses a kind of
"hidden text" and two different ways to deliver the content to the
clients (one for clients with AJAX support and one without). On the
other hand you can argue that delivery method is not cloaking: the page
contents are stored in a database and there're no differences if you
access the page by AJAX or by static links. The pages are the same!
It's just a nicer layout/design if the client has AJAX capability.