Garito a écrit :
> PD: what about the library correction I suggest you some threats ago.
> Do you remember it? (http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-
> spinoffs/browse_thread/thread/bac034b29e6f3cb1/2c61f91a0967a6cf).
> Sorry for the crossed thread but I don't receive any kind of response
> about that

I just love your typo's :-)  That would be "PS" and "thread."  Stop
making threats in here, man! :-D  As for your suggestions and so on, I
kept all the related posts in my inbox against the day I actually have a
little time to deal with those (hopefully not too far from now…).  Let's
hope…

--
Christophe Porteneuve aka TDD
[EMAIL PROTECTED]