Will do, but one more remark regarding this from my side. With your
ProtoSafe class you again could cause problems if, in the very
unlikely case, some other framework also uses this method to wrap
prototype.js into an anonymous function.

With what option do I have to pre modify other scripts: AJAX Loader ?
When should I use the Dean Edwards Packer 3.0 options?

Thomas