Hi guys,

I am creating a very simple data entry screen where a user can enter a
block of numbers then position them in the right columns of a table.

For example:

Col A | Col B | Col C | Col D
5       |     3    |   12   |   14
9       |     4    |   7     |

The first line is correct data but the second line needs picking up
and dragging across one column because it is actually column A which
is blank. I want the user to be able to pick up the row and move it so
that I can then save it to a database.

The bit I am struggling with is how to specify that 9 does belong to
column B after the user has dragged it across. Can I drag across table
cells or DIVs or something else?

Regards, Ian.