Hi,

i need some help :)

Does anywhere exists a fix for a code (scheme) like this:

----------------
var blas = document.getElementsByClassName( 'foo-class', 'foo-id' );
blas.each
(
 function( bla )
 {
 var subbla = Element.childrenWithClassName( bla, 'subbla-class',
true );
 }
);

This scheme worked well till script.aculo v1.6.4
Since v1.6.5 I'll receive this error message:

"Element.childrenWithClassName is not a function"

How can/must I rewrite the code?

best wishes

ps. sorry for my english, I'm posting from germany with a very old
school english.