I don't consider this a bug report.  Just a report with perhaps an
unhappy face attached to it.

I have an input element of type text in a form nested down inside a td
element whose display is none.  getHeight() in that case returns 0.
(getWidth() does too).

I happen to be testing on Firefox 3.

What I plan to do to solve this is hook in and recompute everything
when this element is shown but if anyone knows of another tact, please
let me know.

Also, getPosition returns offsetWidth and offsetHeight sometimes and
clientWidth and client Height other times.  In my particular, twisted
case, I'd actually like to have scollWidth and scrollHeight but I know
that many other times, that is not what is desired.

Thank you