Hi all,

Just a reminder, please post all *new* threads to the replacement
group:

    Prototype & script.aculo.us

    http://groups.google.com/group/prototype-scriptaculous

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The plan as discussed[1][2] is to have a period of transition, winding
up our discussions here and starting new discussions over there, until
about the 15th of July or thereabouts at which point we stop answering
new questions here and just redirect people to the new group.  About a
month later we'll get this group closed to new posts (but keep the
archives alive).

The new group has moderation enabled for new members, and of course
everyone's going to be a new member at first, so apologies in advance
for any delays while the small band of moderators deals with the
initial rush.

Enjoy!
--
T.J. Crowder