Hi,

We've started transitioning to a new, better-named, hopefully-spam-
free group for Prototype and script.aculo.us:

   http://groups.google.com/group/prototype-scriptaculous/

   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Could you please post your question there instead?  Thanks!  People
might still answer here, but probably not for all that much longer...
--
T.J. Crowder
tj / crowder software / com