*This is not a Spam, if you wish not to receive mails from us, reply with
the subject "remove".*

Dear *Members*,
                       Its our great pleasure to launch a new version of
your favorite everyday website. One stop homepage for you, with one click
links to all the important daily visit websites.

[image: MyEverydayPage.com Preview Image] <http://www.myeverydaypage.com/>

*Changes/Additions:*
*1:* Brand new Platform to provide you with better looks and performance.
*2:* More new websites added, as per your recommendations/feedbacks.
*3:* Faster to load.
*4:* Applications like *Calculator/Poll/Daily Quotes* on easy access.

So go ahead and try our great launch. Click the link below.

*MyEverydayPage.com* <http://MyEverydayPage.com>

*Best things in life are Free, so are We!*

*You can help us by forwarding this mail to all your friends.*

Thanks & Regards,
Team MyEverydayPage.com