Hi, fellows Rubyists! I'm here to contribute a bit to the open software
community!

During my career, I've been working on plenty of projects and many of them
were built from scratch. Based on this, I noticed that for every new
application I had to implement tools, gems, and functionalities over and
over again, so I decided to gather everything in a generic Rails API Quick
Starter to share with you so you can focus on business and not on the
configuration (CoC).

https://github.com/marcosvieiraftw/rails-api-quick-starter

There, you'll find Automated Tests fully configured with examples, JSON Web
Token Authentication, Authorization (ACL) based on OO principles, Docker
virtualization (you don't need any dependencies locally to run the
project), JSON responses serialization, and many other cool
implementations.

The application is running on Rails(6.0.1) API-Only and Ruby(2.6.5) on its
last stable versions and I intend to keep it updated.
If you have generic handy solutions send me a Pull Request or hit the
connection <https://www.linkedin.com/in/mrmarcosvieira/> button, I'll be
glad to talk about it!

Cheers! hashtag
<https://www.linkedin.com/feed/hashtag/?highlightedUpdateUrns=urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6601590917860249600&keywords=%23rubyonrails&originTrackingId=DNR1GylwAG1Dv%2FBXCRRiMg%3D%3D>