Imagine a testcase where a specific controller has access privileges for
its actions.
Let's say there's a controller "Test" and it has actions like "show",
"new", "create" and i created an access privilege using petergate for
different roles.
*access user: [show], admin: [new create]*
The test case that's bugging me is that what if the user is NOT
AUTHENTICATED and want to access a page of this "Test" controller ??
I tried to create a replica of "Test" contoller, create new views for it
and on form submission, i tried to push the form data into the "Test"
model. But it's not allowing me to do so as Test controller is linked to
Test model.

Need help on this !