LOL, this is an interesting response! ;)

I believe that the combination of remote, part-time/full-time, tech lead,
the product already in production... and yes, probably cannabis, too!

You should see the replies I got privately!

--
*Emanuele "E" Tozzato*

*+1 (213) 293-0101 (Google Voice)*
*+351 934.266.381 (iMessage/FaceTime)*