On Wednesday, January 29, 2020 at 8:18:28 AM UTC-5, Walter Lee Davis wrote:

> https://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+do+i+append+an+image+to+a+dom+element+using+javascript
>

> > On Jan 29, 2020, at 12:18 AM, fugee ohu <fuge...@gmail.com <javascript:>>
> wrote:
> >
> > how do i append an image to a dom element using javascript
> >
> > --
> an email to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rubyonrails-talk/a3f1366c-1bbb-4363-8a06-65b538719a32%40googlegroups.com.

Thanks I'm trying to write an action cable chat app Eventually I want it to
include video but for now I've got text working but I don't have images
working yet Do all action cable chat solutions rely on javascript (?)
because I notice there's an app/channels folder and an
app/javascript/channels folder Does that mean I don't need to be using
javascript?