I am trying to setup a way for my `User` and `Project` model to both be
followed through the same `Relationship` model.

I also want to be able to get all items the user has followed with this
association:
`has_many :following, through: :active_relationships, source: :followable,
source_type: "Followable"`

This way, the projects and users any user has followed can be called with
`user.following`. In this case, `Followable` is the polymorphic object that
is attributed to both users and projects. Unfortunately, it seems that I
cannot set my source_type to a polymorphic object. Is there a way I can
bypass this?

Many thanks