GH repo: https://github.com/rails-engine/flow_core

This is my Chinese New Year Hacking week's work, It's ready to open review
now, not tested in production yet.

I want to do this long ago because I believe a powerful workflow engine
will help Ruby/Rails app releasing more efficiency, and I didn’t find a
good solution yet.

About 2 years ago I done a workflow engine called WorkflowCore, although it
helps me did many consultant works, but I know it’s rough and can’t help
others,
finally I redo the work, and FlowCore is the result.