On Sat, Mar 14, 2020 at 3:52 PM Philip Rhoades <p...@pricom.com.au> wrote:

> Docker crashed and I lost the Rails container so I have to go back to
> the original source.

I don't know what "lost the Rails container" means. Can't you just
rerun the Dockerfile?

> Could someone suggest how I could fix the problem seen below? - I
> deleted the Gemfile.lock file first.

Why?

> $ ./bin/rails s
> /home/phr/src/ruby/rails/domain-sf/vendor/bundle/ruby/2.6.0/gems/activesupport-4.1.5/lib/active_support/core_ext/object/duplicable.rb:82:
> warning: BigDecimal.new is deprecated; use BigDecimal() method instead.
> => Booting Puma
> => Rails 4.1.5 application starting in development on

Did you originally develop this Rails 4.1.5 app using Ruby 2.6.0? Or
I guess more exactly have you been running it on that Ruby version
successfully?

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroe...@gmail.com
twitter: @hassan