I'm not involved with Decision Table, but I think it should be relatively
easy (and useful) to implement what you need. If you need some guidance, you
can take a look at ConstraintValueEditor. These are the steps needed to get
a custom form open reusing WS configuration:

To get the configuration for a given *package.factType.fieldName* from the
active WS:
*CustomFormConfiguration customFormConfiguration =
WorkingSetManager.getInstance().getCustomFormConfiguration( packageName,
factTypeName, fieldName );*
(If not configuration is present, this method returns  null)

To open the custom form popup:
*final CustomFormPopUp customFormPopUp = new CustomFormPopUp(
images.newexWiz(), constants.FieldValue(),  customFormConfiguration );*
(The first argument is the icon, the second is the title and the third is
the configuration you get from the previous step)

Then you need to setup a handler for Popup's OK button:
*customFormPopUp.addOkButtonHandler( new ClickHandler() {*
*                public void onClick(ClickEvent event) {*
*                    //here you can use:                    *
*                    //customFormPopUp.getFormId() -> to get the selected Id
*
*                    //customFormPopUp.getFormValue() -> to get the selected
Value                    *
*                }*

And, of course, remember to open the Popup:
*customFormPopUp.show( currentId, currentValue );*
*
*
I think you have enough material to start working.

Best Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Developer @ http://www.plugtree.com
- Blog @ http://ilesteban.wordpress.com