Hello Rust Ninjas!

I announce the Rust Meetup in Tokyo on Sunday September 27th, 2014,
at Mozilla Japan office in Tokyo. Sign up here to attend:

https://atnd.org/events/54657

This meetup targets to learn Rust language more deeply, and communicate
with Rust guys who lives in Tokyo (or Japan).
If you find other Rust guys or try to learn Rust more, let's discuss
together.

* Rust has not been known widely in Japan yet.
  So this time would aim to learn the basic, fundamental,
  and some introduction of Rust.

* We would talk a session with using Japanese,
  but some attendances can speak English modestly.

* Sessions has not been confirmed all yet.
  Please see more details in the above sign up page. sorry!

* We call this meetup as "Rust Samurai", inspired by a naming of
"JavaScript Ninja",  and the Tom Cruise's 2003 movie.
The pronounce difference ("R" & "L") is Japanese-English :)

Finally, I'm looking forward to see you at this meetup.

See you then!

--
Tetsuharu OHZEKI
saneyuki.s.s...@gmail.com