  From: Bill & Diane, B.T.S.
  To: S-Scale@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 10:26 AM
  Subject: Missed Convention Was Re: {S-Scale List} looking for Tom Hawley

  Bob Werre wrote:

  >(snip)
  >
  >PS. We all missed you, (snip) BTS, (snip)

  Howdy Bob and all

  Diane and I would have much rather been at the convention than lifting
  heavy lasers, desks, file cabinets, shelving units, etc into and out of
  the moving truck!!

  Next task is fencing in about an acre for the dogs....only 70-80 post
  holes to dig. Any volunteers ???? All this moving stuff is a great
  weight reduction system... I am down to 170.

  >I wanted to purchase some small items from each.

  As always, operators are standing by at 304-823-3729 to handle your
  order no matter what size! Fax number and mailing address are listed
  below.

  Thanks
  Bill
  --

  ============== Scale Model Railroad Products ================
  Manufacturer - Retailer - Importer

  Bill & Diane Wade Phone: 304-823-3729 FAX: 304-823-2901
  B.T.S. RR 1 Box 141A, Belington, WV 26250
  http://www.btsrr.com

  We wish you Fair Winds and Following Seas.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: