I have 3) code 100 Banta #8 left turnouts new in package for sale or trade.
I bought about 15 turnouts from Bill possibly the last time I saw in about
2004. These were the last of the RTR turnouts he had as he was stopping
making them.

My preference would be to trade for NEW Banta or Tomalco code 100 #6. The
hand does not really matter to me. I have a long way to go. They will get
used eventually. I might consider a code 100 # 5 or 6 wye too.

Another possible trade would be Banta or Tomalco #6 or #8 made with SHS
rail. (NOT code 125 rail)

I would also consider *buying* any surplus new code 100 # 6 you may have.

Please reply directly with what you have in mind.

Thank You,
Bill Lane

Modeling the Mighty Pennsy & PRSL in 1957 in S Scale since 1988

See my finished models at:
 <http://www.lanestrains.com/> http://www.lanestrains.com
Look at what has been made in PRR in S Scale!

Custom Train Parts Design
 <http://www.lanestrains.com/SolidWorks_Modeling.htm>
http://www.lanestrains.com/SolidWorks_Modeling.htm

PRR Builders Photos Bought, Sold & Traded
(Trading is MUCH preferred)
 <http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRphotos.xls>
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRphotos.xls

***Join the PRR T&HS***
The other members are not ALL like me!
 <http://www.prrths.com/> http://www.prrths.com
 <http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRTHS_Application.pdf>
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRTHS_Application.pdf

Join the Pennsylvania Reading Seashore Lines Historical Society
It's FREE to join!  <http://www.prslhs.com/> http://www.prslhs.com
Preserving The Memory Of The PRSL

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional