I beleive the Weyerhayser all door box car was a kit by Amity Star. About 15
years ago, I built 6 of them. I built the basic body, then covered it with .010
styrene. I then used styrene to complete the cars. Styrene shapes are much
finer than the wood shapes that the kit has. This kit also came with Green Bay
Western decals. I built 3 cars for Weyerhauser and 3 for Green Bay Western. The
decals for the Green Bay Western were so bad that I could not use them. I had
new decals made. Had to buy 25 sets. Still have many left if anyone could use a
few sets.

Roy J Meissner