Tom:

  If the 10" 0" cars you have are square corner instead of "W" corner cars they
are rare. When J. Verser (PRS) decided to make the 10" 6" "W" corner car I
think he had Joel in Vacaville modify the end slide mold of the 10" 0" square
corner car. The only square corner cars in existence today are from the one run
of bodies that he made about 14 years ago.

   I know a lot of guys don't care. Most don't even know, and it may never be
important.

Felix has been selling odds and ends of his dads old line of cars on eBay for
some time now, None have been sold with tucks and most don't have all the
parts. Recently he had one square corner unpainted car kit up on eBay. I won
the bid, Yes, it was expensive for an undecorated kit. BUT, it had the Delrin
plastic trucks, no wheels sets, all of the parts, and it is the only square
corner car I've ever seen him list!

Rusty  (James Rustermier)

--- In S-Scale@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Baker <bakert@...> wrote:

> Guys:
>
> I am interested in the following if anyone wants to make a deal:
>
> 1. I would trade two, maybe three decorated or undecorated PRS box car kits
> of 10' 0" IH for the same number of PRS kits of cars with 10' 6"IH.
>
> 2. Yes, it's the modern age and all that, but I'm still looking for some ACE
> bolsters for the AF hopper and gons.  If you have a few pairs to sell, let me
> know.
>
> In either case, contact me off list.
>
> Tom Baker

<*> Your email settings: