Group,

I was updating my personal web site and did a search for "GLX Scale Models" in Ontario, Canada. Owner Gilbert Lacroix had previously mentioned to me that he was in the planning stages of a web site. It turns out his web site is now up and running, and he has quite a few S-scale parts available on the site. He also carries products made by other companies, including the RiteWay clamping system that Jamie mentioned recently (on my shopping list).

http://glxscalemodels.com/s-scale/

Be sure to click on the "Projects" link at the very top of the page to see some of his HO-scale diorama projects.

(I have no financial ties to GLX Scale Models, other than being a satisfied customer - the dragline buckets)

 - Peter.

--

Peter Vanvliet (pe...@fourthray.com)
Houston, Texas