Hi everyone:

As I've mentioned on this list before, the S Scale Workshop has a blog to
document its activities, give notice of upcoming events at which it will be
displaying its modular layout, and so on.

Several members of the Workshop were at the NASG convention earlier this month,
and member Jim Martin has written a report - found here:

http://sscaleworkshop.blogspot.ca/2013/08/the-s-scale-workshop-at-2013-nasg.html

I'm interested in acquiring more photos of the layout, from this event, to post
to the blog. If you took photos of the Workshop's layout and you're open to
sharing them, can you email me OFF LIST to let me know what you have?

I will of course add a copyright notice to each photo, as on the photos in the
posting at the above link.

Thanks in advance - I look forward to hearing from you!

- Trevor

---

Trevor Marshall

Port Rowan in 1:64
I model a steam-era Canadian National branch line terminal in S scale, and blog
about it here:
http://themodelrailwayshow.com/cn1950s

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional