I hear you Roger, I'm elegible in October. Still, there's no need to rush in
when it's not neccessary. My desktop still runs XP and I have no desire for an
i thingie. The Yahoo changes really don't count as technology upgrades, just a
change in GUI (General User Interface). Life's been changing for me since I was
born, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Ed Kozlowsky
Sanford, Maine
sscale.org