Andre Ming
  From: Bill Lane
  Here is a new clip I just finished of the Alcos running in Scranton.
http://tinyurl.com/qzclezr It is more for the sounds than anything. There is
very little chatter  - just all real Alco sounds!

  I still have to make a clip for the NKP GP9. I got it from a distance on the
turntable. Would have liked to be in the roundhouse area for that one.

  Thank You,
  Bill Lane