Radio Shack?

Dave Engle

________________________________
 From: shabbona_rr <user141...@mediacombb.net>
To: S-Scale@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2013 6:11 PM
Subject: {S-Scale List} Re: Admin - "New Format"

OK, back to modeling, here's one for you - where do I find these little bitty
solder type connectors for working on models. It seems the Chinese have no
trouble finding them, and I assume that most knowledgeable modelers find them
on a rack at their local CVS pharmacy or local hobby shop, but that doesn't
work for me, nor do some of these mega-mailorder electronic warehouse with
10,000 choices and no photos or descriptions to help dummies like me.

Help, please,

boB Nicholson