Hello All;

We continue to hear from folks about problems with the new Yahoo format. None
of the moderators have yet been switched, so we can't really help you navigate
it except to post notes from other sources (the accuracy of which we can't
confirm ...). Remember, this time the change applies to users rather than whole
groups. Either all your groups show the change to you, or none (so we can't
readily compare functionality).

I would suggest that anyone who relies on reading the post on the web, switch
to email NOW; at least until the situation clarifies. If you cannot use your
current email (because it's work related or has a very limited number of
messages allowed in queue), get one of the free accounts from Yahoo, Gmail,
Hotmail etc. and get the posts directed to that mail account. I say do it now,
because I do not know the impact that the changes will have on our moderator
abilities and we may not be able to help you make the switch in a timely
fashion once the update hits our accounts.

I don't know if this will be a permanent change that gets debugged, or if will
follow the path of the last "upgrade" which was supposedly irrevocable until
Yahoo faced enough push-back that they magically discovered the "undo" feature.

Pieter Roos, Yahoo S Scale list co-owner.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: