I bought a Tomar El Capitan drumhead several years ago(at the NMRA convention
in Milwaukee,)it came equipped with a very small surface mount LED with two
very fine pigtail wires soldered to it.

The folks at Tomar were looking to sell the business back then and retire.

Rich G(ajnak)

--- In S-Scale@yahoogroups.com, David Engle <rirocket@...> wrote:

> Thanks Much, Brian E.  Yes, I should have said LED, and apologize
> accordingly. I presume it will be a cluster arrangement, similar to what
> modern campers can wear on their foreheads.
>
> Dave Engle

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: