Brian,

   Your cyberskills are just fine.  It's Yahoo.  On the new page it blocks the full e-mail address automatically, even if you type them in.    I went to the membership page a few days ago and I was the only one listed.  Evidently on most groups people don't want to be contacted off list so Yahoo isn't allowing off-line addressing for all of us.  At least not on my new page.  This is true for all the Yahoo groups I belong to.  A couple of other members of this group were kind enough to send me your e-mail address.

   For me this lack of ability to contact people off-line is the major flaw in the new Yahoo Groups page.

  George Courtney