Jim, Very interesting stuff, but the list went by too fast. One of my favorite railroads (Milwaukee Road) was pretty high on that list early on. Of course with Rockefeller money in the game I'm sure didn't hurt either.

I tune into a MILW road Yahoo group and a couple of knowledgeable members and many speculators can talk endlessly about the road's demise--interesting history to say the least.

Bob Werre
PhotoTraxx