Well what do you know.. sometimes some VERY limited items happen! I would
not even call this a "run"!

Jamie has first choice since he asked first. I am starting at 12 pieces
minus whatever Jamie takes (if any but I think he will) is what will be
available for sale.

$10.00 each + $omething for shipping.

The first person that ***gets money in my hands*** is the lucky winner. I
should have them in about 2 weeks. They will be sent USPS without insurance
or tracking.

These are the pieces right from the 3D printer.

Email me directly for the info.

Thank You,
Bill Lane

Modeling the Mighty Pennsy & PRSL in 1957 in S Scale since 1987

See my finished models at:
 <http://www.lanestrains.com/> http://www.lanestrains.com
Look at what has been made in PRR in S Scale!

See my layout progress at:

 <http://www.lanestrains.com/My_Layout.htm>
http://www.lanestrains.com/My_Layout.htm

Custom Train Parts Design
 <http://www.lanestrains.com/SolidWorks_Modeling.htm>
http://www.lanestrains.com/SolidWorks_Modeling.htm

PRR Builders Photos Bought, Sold & Traded
(Trading is MUCH preferred)
 <http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRphotos.xls>
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRphotos.xls

***Join the PRR T&HS***
The other members are not ALL like me!
 <http://www.prrths.com/> http://www.prrths.com
 <http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRTHS_Application.pdf>
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRTHS_Application.pdf

Join the Pennsylvania Reading Seashore Lines Historical Society
It's FREE to join!  <http://www.prslhs.com/> http://www.prslhs.com
Preserving The Memory Of The PRSL