Hi Andre --

Not only that, but you should have the layout up and running for the convention
so we can tour it!

Have fun!
Bill Winans

...OH...

... and while surfing the NASG website (NICE site, BTW) I DID note that the
2015 NASG Convention will be in (drum roll please): Kansas City.

Now how 'bout that?  I was born there, watched many 'a train there, rode in my
first diesel there (Rock Island, about 1958), mom's side of the family lives
there, and my layout is set in the KC area.  SOooo... I take these as Divine
Signs that I should do my best to attend the 2015 Convention in Kansas City.

Ain't I sumpthin?

Andre Ming