From: Bill Lane
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 5:42 AM
To: S-Scale@yahoogroups.com
Subject: {S-Scale List} new photos [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Bill Lane included below]

I changed the home page photo – remembering John. It was tough for me to find a
photo of John without Howie at a NASG convention because they were always
together!

I somewhat feel guilty for taking some of the photos because I know at times
they will get used in the “End Markers” stories. So if you see me taking your
photo at a convention smile because you never know when it will be seen!

Of course you never know who will become president in 7 years as well!

Thank You,
Bill Lane

Modeling the Mighty Pennsy & PRSL in 1957 in S Scale since 1987

See my finished models at:
http://www.lanestrains.com
Look at what has been made in PRR in S Scale!

See my layout progress at:

http://www.lanestrains.com/My_Layout.htm

Custom Train Parts Design
http://www.lanestrains.com/SolidWorks_Modeling.htm

PRR Builders Photos Bought, Sold & Traded
(Trading is MUCH preferred)
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRphotos.xls

***Join the PRR T&HS***
The other members are not ALL like me!
http://www.prrths.com
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRTHS_Application.pdf

Join the Pennsylvania Reading Seashore Lines Historical Society
It's FREE to join! http://www.prslhs.com
Preserving The Memory Of The PRSL