Hi:
I wonder why I got this email?  I didn't bid on this article.  Is it a scam?
RV (Norway)

On 9/19/2013 05:30, Walter Jopke wrote:

Thank you for your bid on my Danbury Mint 1942 Ford Pickup auction and quick PayPal payment. I will be shipping your item tomorrow, Thursday, September 19.

Walt

*From:*Ronald MacDonald via PayPal [mailto:mem...@paypal.com]
*Sent:* Wednesday, September 18, 2013 10:25 PM
*To:* Walter Jopke
*Subject:* Item #161106434239 Instant payment received from macron4871 (megice...@aol.com)

PayPal logo

Sep 18, 2013 22:24:27 CDT
Transaction ID: 7N378690WP1573928 <https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_view-a-trans&id=7N378690WP1573928>

*Hello Walter Jopke,*

*You received a payment of $87.65 USD from macron4871 (megice...@aol.com)*

Thanks for using PayPal. You can now ship any items.To see all the transaction details, log in to your PayPal account.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.

*Seller Protection - *Eligible

*Buyer*
Ronald MacDonald
macron4871
megice...@aol.com

*Note to seller*
The buyer hasn't sent a note.

*Shipping address - *confirmed
Ronald MacDonald
31 Ward Ave
Sharon ON  L0G 1V0
Canada

*Shipping details*
You haven't added any shipping details.

Description

Unit price

Qty

Amount

Danbury Mint Diecast Metal 1/24 Scale Dark Green 1942 Ford Pickup <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=161106434239>
Item# 161106434239

$50.00 USD

1

$50.00 USD

Shipping and handling

$37.65 USD

*Total*

$87.65 USD

*Payment*

$87.65 USD

Payment sent to ssc...@comcast.net

Questions? Go to the Help Center at: www.paypal.com/help <https://www.paypal.com/help>.

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click **Help** in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

You can receive plain text emails instead of HTML emails. To change your Notifications preferences, log in to your account, go to your Profile, and click **My settings**.

PayPal Email ID PP753