Andre:

Mostly I notice what it does to my knees. They don't suffer hard surfaces as
well as they used to. As far as my wifw helping me get up, if she went down,
we'd have o call 911 to get us both up.

boB ____________________________________________________________

--- In S-Scale@yahoogroups.com, "Andre Ming" <laming@...> wrote:

> boB said:
>

> "Are you kidding? Even the last order of stainless steel machine screws I got
> from MicroFasteners are as good as non magnetic. No it's tweezers all the
> way."
>

> Well... it was an idea.
>
> 0-80 non-magnetic screws all over the basement floor: My lands, boB... you
> sure know how to mess up, don't 'cha???
>
> In my minds eye I can see you down on your creakin' n' crackin' knees with a
> Visor-Vue on... tweezers in hand... squirting teeny-tiny screws off into
> never-never land tryin' to pick'em up with the tweezers!
>
> Does your wife help you back up???  (Ever notice how far away the floor gets
> as we age?)
>

> Andre Ming

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional